Back to School 19-20 (SE Campus)
We pray you had a blessed and fun-filled summer!
The first day of school at Iman Academy will be Thursday, August 15, 2019. Our teachers and staff are busy prepping their classrooms and lesson plans for the upcoming school year. Get ready with us!
See below for a quick rundown of everything you need to know for Back to School 2019:
- School begins on Thursday, August 15. Elementary and M/H front doors open at 7:40 AM.
- Elementary start time is 7:50 AM. Elementary students are tardy at 8 AM. Students may arrive to both the annex and main building no earlier than 7:40 AM unless registered in our before-school program with Iman Academy Childcare.
- Elementary Dismissal is at 3:30 PM. Elementary Friday Dismissal is at 2:30 PM. Students picked up after 2:55 on Fridays will be charged a late fee.
- Middle/High start time is 7:55 AM (Students are tardy at 7:55 AM). Please drop students off at the M/H front entry only. Dismissal is at 3:50 PM at the M/H front entrance.
- You can now purchase your child’s school supplies online in the form of a kit to be delivered to your child’s classroom! Order online through SupplyKit by Sunday, August 4, 2019.
- Online Registration is available now! If you have not done so, please log-into your parent account to complete enrollment as soon as possible. You may submit immunization records or register for tuition payments at our school front desk or by fax to 281-204-8717.
- In-School Registration will be held Thursday, August 8 from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Stop by to submit your child’s updated immunization records, set up tuition payments, pick up M/H textbooks with payment, receive Renweb set up and support, and purchase school uniforms! You are welcome to stop by our office before this date to take care of any of the above items.
- Please follow the link to see what immunizations are required for enrollment at Iman Academy SE as determined by the Texas Department of State Health Services. Updated records should be submitted to the school office by the first day of school.
- Our annual Open House and Orientation will be Wednesday, August 14 for registered Childcare, Elementary, and Middle/High students (see times below). This is a great opportunity to meet and greet your child’s teacher and visit your child’s classroom. Don’t miss it!
Mark Your Calendar for:
SUNDAY, AUGUST 5 – LAST DAY TO ORDER SUPPLIES W/ SUPPLYKIT
THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, IN-SCHOOL REGISTRATION
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14 (HOURS BELOW) – OPEN HOUSE
Childcare (PreK3 – PreK4): 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Elementary (KG- 5th Grade): 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM Middle/ High: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
THURSDAY, AUGUST 15 – FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
We look forward to a great school year ahead, insha Allah!